20 Sanskrit Shlokas With Meaning: Shlokas are very important in Indian culture. In our Vedas and Puranas and innumerable religious texts, sages and sages have written a lot of knowledge in the form of Sanskrit shlokas. Come, today we see some precious gems from that deep sea of knowledge. Students can especially learn these verses and get success by taking them off in their lives.
Collection of 20 Sanskrit Shlokas With Meaning
1. उद्यमेन हि सिध्यन्ति कार्याणि न मनोरथैः।
न हि सुप्तस्य सिंहस्य प्रविशन्ति मुखे मृगा: ।।
1. Entrepreneurs did not like the idea of achievement:
Nor is the diminutive lion the dominant mucus:
That is to say , the enterprise, that is , hard work accomplishes tasks, not just desire. Just like a deer does not enter the sleeping lion’s mouth, but the lion has to try on its own.
2. वाणी रसवती यस्य,यस्य श्रमवती क्रिया ।
लक्ष्मी : दानवती यस्य,सफलं तस्य जीवितं ।।
2. Vani Rasavati Yasya, Yasya Sramavati Kriya.
Lakshmi: Danavati Yasya, successful Tasya Alive.
That is, the person whose voice is sweet, whose work is full of hard work, whose money is used to donate, his life is successful.
3. प्रदोषे दीपक : चन्द्र:,प्रभाते दीपक:रवि:।
त्रैलोक्ये दीपक:धर्म:,सुपुत्र: कुलदीपक:।।
3. Pradoshe Deepak: Chandra:, Prabhate Deepak: Ravi:.
Trilokye Deepak: Dharma:, son: Kuldeepak:
That is, – In the evening time, there is a moon lamp, in the morning there is a sun lamp, in all the three worlds there is a religion lamp and the son is the lamp of the family.
4. प्रियवाक्य प्रदानेन सर्वे तुष्यन्ति जन्तवः ।
तस्मात तदैव वक्तव्यम वचने का दरिद्रता।।
4. Dear Vocabulary Survey Surveillance:
In essence, the poverty of reading the statement is always there.
That is to say – All living beings are satisfied by speaking the beloved sentence, so only the beloved words should be spoken. How do you skimp in speaking such words?
5. सेवितव्यो महावृक्ष: फ़लच्छाया समन्वित:।
यदि देवाद फलं नास्ति,छाया केन निवार्यते।।
5. Sevatavya Mahavriksha: Falachaya Integrated:.
If Devad Phal Nasti, Chhaya Kane Nivaranyate.
That is, you should serve the huge tree because it is full of both fruit and shade. If unfortunately there are no fruits then who can stop the shade?
6. देवो रुष्टे गुरुस्त्राता गुरो रुष्टे न कश्चन:।
गुरुस्त्राता गुरुस्त्राता गुरुस्त्राता न संशयः।।
6. Devo Rushte Gurusrata Guru Rushte na Kashhan:.
Gurusrata Gurusrata Gurusrata na doubt:.
That is to say, if the fate is disturbed then the Guru protects, and if the Guru is angry then no one is there. Guru is protector, guru is protector, guru is protector, no doubt.
7. अनादरो विलम्बश्च वै मुख्यम निष्ठुर वचनम
पश्चतपश्च पञ्चापि दानस्य दूषणानि च।।
7. Anadaro Vilambascha Va Mainam Nishthur
Vakam Post-West Panchapi Danasya Dushanani Ch.
That is, – giving insult to charity, delaying, giving back, uttering harsh words and repenting after giving – these five actions contaminate charity.
8. अभिवादनशीलस्य नित्यं वृद्धोपसेविन:।
चत्वारि तस्य वर्धन्ते आयुर्विद्या यशोबलं।।
8. Salutations to Nitya Vridhopsevin:.
Chatwari Tasya Vardhante Ayurveda Yashobalam.
That is , the age, learning, fame and strength of a person greeting elders and serving a man who grows old – these four things increase.
9. दुर्जन:परिहर्तव्यो विद्यालंकृतो सन ।
मणिना भूषितो सर्प:किमसौ न भयंकर:।।
9. Durjan: Parihartavya Vidyalankrito Sun.
Manina Bhushito Snake: Kimsou Na Ghari:
That is to say, – Even if a wicked person is adorned with knowledge, that is, if he is a scholar, he should be abandoned. Just like a snake embellished with a gem is not terrible?
10. हस्तस्य भूषणम दानम, सत्यं कंठस्य भूषणं।
श्रोतस्य भूषणं शास्त्रम,भूषनै:किं प्रयोजनम।।
10. Hastasya Bhushanam Danam, Satyam Kanthasya Bhushan.
Shrotasya Bhushan Shastram, Bhushanai: Why Purpose.
That is to say, hand ornament is donation, ornament of the neck is true, the beauty of the ear is from listening to scripture, what other jewelery is required.
11. यस्य नास्ति स्वयं प्रज्ञा, शास्त्रं तस्य करोति किं।
लोचनाभ्याम विहीनस्य, दर्पण:किं करिष्यति।।
11. Yesya Nasti himself, Pragya, Shastra Shastya Karoti.
Lochnabhyam Virhinasya, Darpan: Why Karishiti.
That is, what the scriptures will do for a person who does not have his own conscience. Like a mirror is meaningless for a blind person.
12. न कश्चित कस्यचित मित्रं न कश्चित कस्यचित रिपु:
व्यवहारेण जायन्ते, मित्राणि रिप्वस्तथा।।
12. Neither Stranger Friends nor Strictly Corrupted Repu: Behaviran
Jayante, Mitrani Ripavatha.
That is, – neither is anyone’s friend, nor is anyone’s enemy. Only friends or enemies are formed by behavior.
13. नीरक्षीरविवेके हंस आलस्यं त्वं एव तनुषे चेत।
विश्वस्मिन अधुना अन्य:कुलव्रतम पालयिष्यति क:
13. Neerakshiraviveke Hans Laziness Twam and Tanushe Chet.
Vishwasmin Adhuna Other: Kulavratam Palayishyati
That is , – O Hans, if you leave aside the separation of milk and water, then who will follow your Kulvrat in this world. If
only intelligent people give up their duties in this world, then who will behave fairly.
14. दुर्जन:स्वस्वभावेन परकार्ये विनश्यति।
नोदर तृप्तिमायाती मूषक:वस्त्रभक्षक:।।
14. Durjan: Self-contained act of destruction.
Nodar Triptyamati Mushka: Clothing:
That is to say, it is the nature of an evil person to spoil the actions of another. A rat cutting clothes does not cut clothes to fill the stomach.
15. सत्यं ब्रूयात प्रियं ब्रूयात न ब्रूयात सत्यं प्रियम।
प्रियं च नानृतं ब्रूयात एष धर्म: सनातन:।।
15. Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat nor Bruyat Satyam Priyam.
Priyanka Nanritam Bruyat Esh Dharma: Sanatan:.
That is to say – speak the truth, speak dear, should not speak the truth which seems unpleasant. Loved one should not speak untrue.
16. काव्यशास्त्रविनोदेन कालो गच्छति धीमतां।
व्यसनेन च मूर्खाणां निद्रया कलहेन वा।।
16. Poetry is not slowing down the blackness.
Addictive f idiot sleep apnea.
That is, – wise people spend their time studying poetry, while foolish people spend their time in sleep, discord and bad habits.
17. पृथ्वियां त्रीणि रत्नानि जलमन्नम सुभाषितं।
मूढ़े: पाधानखंडेषु रत्नसंज्ञा विधीयते।।
17. Earths Trini Ratnani Jalmanam Subhashthan.
Stupid: footprint gemstone methodology.
That is to say – there are three gems on the earth – water, grain and auspicious speech. But foolish people call stone pieces as gems.
18. भूमे:गरीयसी माता,स्वर्गात उच्चतर:पिता।
जननी जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गात अपि गरीयसी।।
18. Land: Poor mother, higher in heaven: Father.
Mother is born in heaven, in heaven.
That is: – He is the best mother from the land, he is the highest father from heaven, the mother and motherland are superior to heaven.
19. शैले शैले न माणिक्यं,मौक्तिम न गजे गजे।
साधवो नहि सर्वत्र,चंदन न वने वने।।
19. Shaile Shaile neither Manikyam, Moktim nor Gaje Gajge.
Sadhvo not everywhere, neither sandalwood nor
That is, every mountain does not have precious gems, there is no pearl in the head of every elephant. Gentlemen are not everywhere and sandalwood is not found in every forest.
20. न विना परवादेन रमते दुर्जनोजन:।
काक:सर्वरसान भुक्ते विनामध्यम न तृप्यति।।
20. na vina parvaden ramate duranjan:.
Kak: Serversan Bhukte Vinamadhyam Na Tripti ..
That is to say, evil people do not enjoy without condemning people. Like a crow enjoys all the juices but without the filth he does not have satisfaction.
If you like this post please share it to Facebook and like our Facebook page.