Causes of fatty liver remedies: Fatty Liver Ilaj – Liver is the main internal organ of our body, which is the largest gland and second largest organ of the body. The liver produces bile, which helps in the breakdown of fat. It also helps in the detoxification of blood. In a normal liver, there is some fat, but sometimes the amount of unnecessary fat in the liver cells increases. It is a serious disease commonly known as fatty liver. More than 10 million cases of fatty liver occur in India every year.
Fatty Liver Causes
1. Improper diet – Excessive heavy or oily-spicy diet, eating fast food or taking raw food which the body has to work hard to digest, excess fat can give you fatty liver problem.
2. Obesity – Obesity can also be a major cause of this disease. Excess body fat is responsible for not only fatty liver but also high blood pressure or other health problems.
3. Medication intake – Some medicines like aspirin can also play a role in developing this disease. Hepatitis-C patients may be more likely to develop fatty liver. There have also been cases of developing fatty liver in pregnant women.
4. Heredity – Those whose parents suffer from fatty liver disease are more likely to develop the disease. Therefore genetics also play a major role for this condition.
5. Alcohol – Alcohol consumption is a major cause of the problem of fatty liver. Those who drink more alcohol may have this problem.
Fatty Liver Symptoms
Symptoms of fatty liver are not very clear. Often those who have this disease do not know about it. Symptoms associated with this may take years to appear. Some of the symptoms are as follows –
- To feel tired
- Weight loss.
- Loss of appetite
- To be confused
- Having trouble concentrating.
- Increased liver size.
- Pain in the upper or middle part of the stomach.
- Thick colored patches on the neck or under the arms.
Types of fatty liver
- Nonalcoholic – meaning alcohol is not the cause.
- Alcoholic – meaning alcohol.
Fatty Liver Remedy – Causes of fatty liver remedies, Fatty Liver Treatment
Some of the treatment options for fatty liver patients are – lifestyle changes such as exercising, weight loss, dietary intake etc. Medicines, supplements, omega-3 fatty acids, surgery, liver transplantation.
1. Weight Loss and Exercise – Weight loss and exercise are very helpful in the treatment of fatty liver patients. There is no need to lose a lot of body weight to reduce liver fat, it is enough to weigh 10 percent of the body.
2. Medicines and other treatments – Insulin sensitizers – Metformin (glucophage) is a drug used in the treatment of diabetes, which works to increase insulin sensitivity of cells. It directly reacts to insulin resistance, which is associated with liver disease and metabolic syndrome. Pioglitazone (Actos) and rosiglitazone (Aventia) medicines are also used to treat diabetes, as these drugs also increase insulin sensitivity. Both of these drugs (pioglitazo and rosiglitazone) have reduced liver fat and other types of liver problems. Pioglitazo also reduces scarring problems, which are caused by NASH (non-alcoholic steatohepatitis).
>> Antioxidants – Vitamin-E can also be used to treat NASH, but it cannot be used for every patient. It is given to select patients and the patients should be well aware of its potential risks.
>> Omega-3 fatty acids – Omega-3 fatty acids may be the appropriate treatment for patients with fatty liver disease and metabolic syndrome. Because the chances of cardiovascular (cardiovascular and cardiovascular) disease and death are more in these patients.
>> Lipid-lowering drug – especially ezetimibe and statins are used to bring normal blood lipids associated with metabolic syndrome to normal levels and to treat them. is.
3. Surgery – Bariatric surgery is a gastrointestinal surgery that results in weight loss. Because obesity is considered an important factor in the causes of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. While weight loss has shown beneficial effects in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. It is not surprising that bariatric surgery is considered a possible treatment for non-alcoholic disease.
4. Liver transplantation – When liver cirrhosis becomes a disease and complications increase. So there are only two options left for treatment, either to treat complications as they grow in the liver, or to replace the diseased liver with the transplanted liver. In fact, NASH has become the third most common reason for liver transplantation. Only alcoholic liver disease and hepatitis-C come before it.
Home remedies for fatty liver – Natural home remedies for Fatty Liver
1. Consumption of green tea – The elements present in green tea are effective in destroying the tissues with excessive fat or fat. Green tea is always used to reduce fat. Consuming green tea destroys the fat present in the liver and also helps in keeping the liver healthy. For this, you should consume two to three cups of green tea per day.
2. Apple vinegar – It is very useful in reducing fat in liver. It also improves liver health. For this, drink a glass of warm water mixed with a spoonful of apple vinegar. You can consume it twice daily.
3. Bitter gourd – Bitter gourd is also considered an effective home remedy for the treatment of fatty liver. Bitter gourd is very good for all liver function. For this, drink a glass of bitter gourd in the morning.
4. Lemon – Lemon is loaded with antioxidant properties which helps in removing toxins from the liver. Lemon is also useful in inflammation problems. Just for this, mix half a lemon juice in a glass of water and consume it twice daily.
5. Mulethi – Mulethi is such a useful herb which has many health benefits. Liquorice helps reduce the high activity of liver-associated enzymes. It protects and protects the liver from toxins and inflammation. Boil the root of liquorice in a glass of water for 5 minutes and drink it twice daily.
6. Amla – It contains many powerful antioxidants. Help to increase liver functioning. Its use helps in removing harmful substances present in the body. In fatty liver disorder, you should eat 2-3 gooseberries per day or drink a glass of gooseberry juice.
7. Fruit intake – Orange is a healthy fruit filled with vitamin C and antioxidant element which helps in keeping the body healthy by removing the toxins present in the body. In the problem of linseed fatty liver, you can eat all the fruits that contain high amounts of vitamin C. Eating one or two oranges daily will be very good for you. Also, fruits rich in fiber also help in removing toxins from the body. They are very good for liver health. Such as papaya and pineapple help in the problem of fatty liver disorder.
8. Flaxseed – It is very useful for the treatment of fatty liver. Regular intake of flaxseeds keeps the liver healthy. Drink one teaspoon of flaxseed with water daily. You can also use flaxseed oil which is full of vitamin E.
9. Ginger – It works well in the treatment of fatty liver. It helps in preventing the unnecessary functions of liver enzymes. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that are very good for liver health. For the treatment of fatty liver, drink one cup of ginger tea daily.
10. Turmeric – Turmeric is loaded with antioxidants that help fight fatty liver. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and toxin-destroying properties. Turmeric helps the liver to function efficiently. In fatty liver disease, drink one glass of warm milk and one teaspoon of turmeric and drink it daily.
If you like this post ” Male Beauty Beard Hair: Essential Care for Beard, Hair and Mustache” please share it to Facebook and like our Facebook page.