Corona virus update India: So far 148 confirmed cases of corona virus have been reported in India. 25 of them are foreigners. 14 have been cured and 3 have died. Know how many cases occurred in which state.
- So far 148 cases of corona have been reported in India, out of which 25 are foreign.
- The first person infected with the virus has also been detected in West Bengal.
- Corona has the highest number of patients in Maharashtra, Kerala is at number two.
- Currently 14 people have recovered from Corona, 3 have died
New Delhi – Corona virus update india
Corona virus is causing havoc in the world as well as in India. The first infection has also been confirmed in West Bengal on Tuesday. With this, a total of 148 cases of infection have been reported in the country.
25 of them are foreigners. Three people have also died. The people of India are being made aware of this, many steps have also been taken to prevent the spread. The government is also bringing back the stranded Indians abroad. See how many cases have been reported so far, state wise list …
|state||Positive Case (Indian)||Positive Case (Foreign)||Discharge||The death|
|9||Jammu and Kashmir||3||–||–|
The government has issued a helpline number
to take or give information related to the corona, the helpline number can be called on + 91-11-23978046. Apart from this, every state has issued its helpline number.
If you like this post please share it to Facebook and like our Facebook page.
- Corona virus India update :no one will come India without screening
- Virus Corona from 3 places fear of spread of, it’s better to read than regret
- Corona virus LIVE UPDATES: Now many corona patients in India too