The corona virus or COVID19 spread from China continues to wreak havoc all over the world as well as in India. After China, the corona virus is orbiting in different countries of the world. However, the virus is under control in India right now and other stakeholders from the government are constantly spreading awareness to avoid the corona virus.
There are many types of rumors about corona virus and there is confusion among people about what to do and what not to avoid. Therefore, to avoid this deadly virus, you need to know what to do and what not to do.
What to do to avoid Corona virus:
1. Maintain personal hygiene and physical distance.
2. Get into the habit of washing hands frequently. Wash hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
3. Continuously wash clean looking hands.
4. Cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief or tissue while sneezing and coughing.
5. Throw the used tissue into a closed compartment immediately after use.
6. Maintain a safe distance from the person during the conversation, especially with individuals who show flu-like symptoms.
7. Sneeze in the inner side of your elbow, do not be special in the palms of your hands.
8. Check your temperature and respiratory symptoms regularly. When feeling unhealthy (fever, difficulty breathing, and cough), use a mask to cover your mouth and nose while visiting the doctor.
9. Stay at least 1 meter (3 feet) away from coughing and sneezing.
What not to do:
1. Do not shake hands.
2. If you are feeling cough and fever, do not come in close contact with anyone.
3. Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
4. Do not sneak in the palms of the hands, nor are they special.
5. Do not spit in public.
6. Do not travel unnecessarily, especially in the affected areas.
7. Do not sit in groups, do not participate in large gatherings.
8. Do not go to the gym, clubs and crowded places.
9. Do not spread rumor and panic.
Status of COVID19
Status of Corona Virus in India There have been about 150 cases of corona virus in India so far. The highest number of cases of corona have been reported in Maharashtra and Kerala. At the same time, four cases have been reported in Noida. In view of Corona, schools and colleges have been closed in many states and many precautions are being taken.
If you like this post please share it to Facebook and like our Facebook page.
- Corona virus update India: 148 patients in 16 states, where complete list
- virus Corona in India: 10 new cases in India, number reached 148
- Coronavirus And Diet: Include 4 things in the diet, corona virus will not pass
- Coronavirus Safety tips: People on bus and metro, take 5 precautions