Recover deleted photos from WhatsApp is one of the most used applications for instant messaging, as well as for sending photos and videos. However, there are times when for reasons beyond the control of the user, these files are deleted or damaged.
If you wonder if you can recover deleted photos from WhatsApp, because in addition to having backup copies of the phone, there are also endless applications that you can download on your Android or IOS devices to perform this procedure .we tell you everything you need to know.
Can deleted photos from WhatsApp be recovered?
As we have already advanced, the answer to this question is yes , it is possible to recover deleted WhatsApp photos through an automatic copy of the program, some applications or from your computer.
As long as you have downloaded the latest version of the application, it will allow you to download again the photographs that have been deleted; The only requirement to do so is that these files must be in the conversation. If, on the contrary, all the information has been lost, the photographs and videos cannot be recovered unless the recipient sends the information again.
WhatsApp Web to recover photos
Believe it or not, recovering deleted photos through WhatsApp Web is quite easy. In addition, you can perform this method whether you have iOS or if you have Android. we propose this simple step by step :
- Enter from your computer to WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code found there with your mobile camera.
- Once you are logged in, go to the chat from which you want to recover the photographs.
- Within the chat, you will have to go to the files icon. You may find it by clicking previously on the clip design that you will see in the right corner of the chat.
- Click on the photos and files icon and select the images you want to recover.
- Once you see these photos, you can click on the download button that you will find at the top of the menu.
The images can be displayed immediately in the download folder of the computer. In case you want to pass them to your mobile device, you can do it with the help of a USB cable or through iCloud.
Recover photos with a backup
Another way to recover photos received on WhatsApp is through the backup that was subsequently made by the application in question. If you want to activate it, you must go to the ” Settings ” option on your WhatsApp and then press the ” Chats ” option . In this way, the option that contemplates the backup will be displayed and you can check if the information that is deleted remains there.
Thanks to this option you can verify when was the last time you backed up the multimedia information hosted on WhatsApp on your mobile. If this was done before the information was deleted, the picture should remain there.
In case the information is really backed up, you can easily download it. However, it is very likely that your device asks you to uninstall WhatsApp and restart your mobile. When it turns on and reinstall this application, you can recover the images, but make sure before saving on your computer all the information you do not want to lose.
Recover deleted photos from WhatsApp on iPhone
For people who have an iPhone, automatic copying of the phone will be a good option. However, the first thing you should do is uninstall WhatsApp and then reinstall it. Then you can perform a process similar to the backup, but using iCloud . In this case, you must log in to that application and click on the “Backup” option to download the material again. In this way, you can have the images you lost on your computer.
Another way to rescue lost photos is through the EaseUS MobiSaver Free computer application.
- Connect your mobile phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Next, the device will be recognized on the computer screen.
- Click on the “Recover from IOS device” option and then the “Scan” button.
- In this way, images that have recently been deleted from your mobile will be displayed. Select the ones you want to recover and precious “Recover”.
Recover removed photos from Wp on Android
In case you have an Android device, it is possible to use different programs that can help you restore deleted WhatsApp images. These options include:
- Restore Image: This application is responsible for searching the photos that have been deleted from WhatsApp or any other messaging application recently. It is important to mention that no root permission is required for its use, which is why it is a very useful tool.
- MobiSaver: in case of not having had good results with the previous application, you can use MobiSaver, with which you will recover the recently deleted content from the phone memory. This application is effective both with the Free version (to recover a limited number of files) and with the paid version (unlimited number of files).
If you like this post please share it to Facebook and like our Facebook page.