How to unhide a song on spotify to optimize a Playlist: Spotify, as we already know, is one of the most used music servers in the world that to this day, it offers many functions to users, but there is one that is being widely known for its usefulness and that is to be able to hide or show songs. That is why in this article we will show you everything related to this function, from which devices you can apply it and the steps to activate it.
What is the use of hiding or showing songs on Spotify?
Spotify, as we already know, has many functions, one of them is to be able to hide songs from a playlist or an album. This way the next time you listen to that list, the hidden song will not be played.
However, for this you must be subscribed to the premium version of Spotify and if you are one of those who are not yet subscribed to Spotify premium you can also try it for three months for free , and thus be able to use better functions like this one that we are mentioning to you.
It should be noted that this function as we have already mentioned above you can only use it if you have a Spotify Premium account, and that if you want to apply this function you can only do it through phones or tablets with either Android or iOS operating systems. Since this function is not available through the web version of Spotify , that is, you cannot do it on a computer, not even in its desktop version.
Customize playlists – How to unhide a song on spotify
If you have been using Spotify for a long time, that is, you are already a regular user, you must have noticed that Spotify automatically offers you playlists that are based on the genres of music that you listen to.
That is, the one that you have liked, or the one that has been heard the most recently by the entire community. You can listen to this list without having to make any changes, however many times this causes songs that you do not like to be played and this is where the hide option will be very helpful.
On the other hand you can create your own playlists except those songs that you don’t like. However, many times you have old playlists, where there are songs that you stopped liking and you can delete them.
Where is the context menu to hide or show songs on Spotify? or How to unhide a song on spotify to optimize a Playlist
If you have finally decided to hide one or more songs in a Spotify Premium playlist, the contextual menu to do so is located right next to the name of the song you want to hide and is represented by three dots. In this menu there is also the option to show this again in case you regret it over time.
Is the process the same for iOS and Android?
The process to hide or show one or more songs in Spotify Premium is the same , both for devices with an Android operating system or those with an iOS operating system.
Here we will leave you the steps you must follow to be able to hide one or more songs in Spotify Premium:
- The first thing you should do to hide one or more songs is to locate the Spotify application on your personal phone and open it.
- Once in Spotify, look for a playlist or Album , and locate the song that you want to hide as we mentioned above, next to the name of the song, the contextual menu will be located, which are three points, click on it and you will see the hide option, you just have to select it.
- When hiding the song, it will be seen with a weaker tone, and a red button will appear next to it.
- Done finally the song will not be played when listening to the playlist or album.
In case you want to show a song that you have hidden in Spotify, you must follow these steps:
- Again, enter the Spotify application from your cell phone, look for the playlist or album where you had hidden the song (s).
- When you find these songs, just click on the context menu and click on the show option.
- This way the songs will play again.
Where can hidden songs be seen on Spotify?
It should be noted that if you hide the songs from your personal phone, when you use another phone the songs that you had hidden in the list will be played. Since this function is only activated in the devices but not in the account, therefore if you change your phone you have to hide all the songs again.
Is the function hide or show songs in Spotify available for computers?
As we have mentioned previously, the function of hiding or showing songs is not currently available in the web version or in the monitor application. The only way you can use this function is if you have an emulator, such as BlueStack, downloaded onto your personal computer, which makes your device behave like a phone.
How can songs be hidden in other users’ playlists?
When searching for songs on Spotify Premium. You can find playlists created by other users, if you liked one of those lists, but it includes a song that you don’t like, don’t worry, here you can also apply the hide songs function. To do this, it is very similar to that of a list created by you or a default list that Spotify gives you.
To do this, then you just have to locate a song that you want to hide, and open the contextual menu, that is, the three points that, as we have already mentioned, are next to the name of the song and just click on the hide option.
Request- How did you like all information above on “ How to unhide a song on spotify to optimize a Playlist “
Please comment on us and tell your friends about our site.
@ LIKE our Facebook page. Please see more posts below:
- What is Mobile Installer: Everything you need to know
- Android process system not responding: How to fix it?
- How to disable absolute volume Android Bluetooth
- 5 prominent Internet web browsers downloaded
- What is the main advantage of a type iv pfd?
- How many miles should you walk a day to lose weight?
- How to take excellent selfies with Dorian Rossini: 5 ways to try
- Shameless Meaning of Lil Nas X’s MONTERO Call me by ur name
- The Entire Bee Movie Script- A exciting & delightful movie
- How to bold text on Youtube? or italic and strikethrough