Do you want to learn How to make pure aloe vera soap without caustic soda? We tell you how to do it at home in simple steps and with few ingredients. Take note!
To make aloe vera soap it is not necessary to use caustic soda. Although this component was used a lot of time in the elaboration of this type of products, today there are several alternatives to dispense with its use. In fact, there are soft formulas that give an “extra” benefits.
Caustic soda can cause side effects on the skin, especially in those who have some kind of sensitivity. It is a corrosive ingredient that has been associated with problems such as dermatitis, dryness and dandruff. In fact, in many companies they have stopped using it.
Why is it better to avoid soaps with caustic soda?
Several presentations of conventional soaps sold in supermarkets contain caustic soda among its components. Although they do not cause side effects in all skin types , some people have negative reactions after using them. For what reason?
Caustic soda, also called sodium hydroxide, is an aggressive component that can cause irritation when in contact with the skin. It is present in soaps and many other beauty products, although in relatively low concentrations.
However, entities such as The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health advise consumers to avoid all types of contact between this component and the skin and eyes. In addition, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that:
«Skin contact with sodium hydroxide can cause severe burns with deep ulcerations. Pain and irritation are evident in 3 minutes, but contact with dilute solutions may not cause symptoms for several hours. Solutions as weak as 0.12% have been shown to destroy healthy skin cells in an hour ».
However, in order not to create unnecessary alerts, it is important to make it clear that, in the case of soaps and cosmetics, manufacturers often use safe amounts of caustic soda combined with grease or “extra oil”, which prevents the skin from accidentally burning.
Side-effects of Caustic soda
The following is a list of possible side effects that can occur from soap that include Caustic Soda / Caustic Soda . This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but not always. Some side effects may be rare, but severe. If you notice any of the following side effects, and if they do not end, consult your doctor.
- Sore throat
- Burning sensation
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
If you notice any side effects that are not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You can also report side effects to your local drug management officer.
As long as the soap manufacturing process has been successful and correct, sodium hydroxide will not pose a danger. Despite this, its constant use can affect mild problems of dryness or irritation; If so, it is best to avoid it and look for other options.
How to make pure aloe vera soap without caustic soda
Do you want to make sure you use a caustic soda free soap? Then learn How to make pure aloe vera soap without caustic soda but with natural ingredients. While there are already free commercial presentations of this component, making a handmade soap has interesting benefits that are worth taking advantage of .
Being made with aloe vera, this product nourishes the skin and helps prevent signs of sensitivity such as itching and irritation. Its formula is very soft and can be applied even on the most sensitive skin types. In addition, it contains other ingredients that nourish, hydrate and soften the skin.
Ingredients for How to make pure aloe vera soap without caustic soda
- 2 tablets of glycerin soap (250 g).
- 1 cup of aloe vera gel (200 g).
- 4 tablespoons honey (60 g).
- 5 tablespoons olive oil (100 ml).
- Lemon zest or drops of essential oil.
How to extract Aloe vera Safely
- Wash your hands: It is important to use clean hands and clean things so that the gel is not contaminated.
- Cut an outer leaf of the plant Aloe vera. The outside leaves are more ripe. They contain a lot of fresh, healthy gel. Look at the leaves that grow near the ground outside the plant. Cut one of them cleanly with a sharp knife, near the bottom.
- Aloe vera gel does not last long. So don’t make too much of it at once. If you are making to divide people then it is a different thing. You can make about 1/2 to 1 cup of gel by cutting one or two fairly large leaves.
- If you have a young plant, do not cut too much at once. Cutting out all the leaves outside can spoil the plant.
- Allow resin or resin to flow for 10 minutes . Place the leaves upright on a bowl so that the dark yellow resin flows. The resin contains latex which can cause skin irritation. It is good to expel him so that he does not go to your jail.
Instructions for How to make aloe vera soap without caustic soda
- First, get a heat-resistant microwave container. Then, introduce the glycerin soap tablets and put them to melt. It may take about 4 minutes.
- Later, when the soap is melted, add the spoonfuls of honey, the lemon zest or drops of essential oil and the pulp of aloe vera .
- Apart, heat the olive oil until it is warm. It prevents it from overheating because it can lose its properties.
- Having done the latter, mix all the ingredients with the help of a hand mixer, at low power. In the end, you should get a bright mixture, with a pleasant aroma.
- When you get it, pour the contents into several soap molds or in a clean plastic container.
- Finally, put the soap in the refrigerator for a day, until it solidifies well. If you did it on a large mold, cut several pills for ease of use.
Benefits of aloe vera:
aloe vera has high levels of anti-oxidants. It works to clean the fine lines on the skin. It is a best and natural anti-aging product.
This is a great cleanser for beauty. It works to clean the dirt and dead cells present on the upper surface of the skin, which enhances the face. If you have aloe vera gel then it is a good thing, otherwise you can cut a stick of aloe vera from the middle and use its pulp too.
Aloe vera has anti-microbial properties in the problem of acne . Its quality is very effective in relieving nail Pain. When there is no bacterial and fungal infection, then the problem of acne and pimples will also be under control.
Aloe vera works to nourish the skin to give moisture to the skin. It is a very good moisturizer. People of any skin type can use it, provided you are not allergic to it.
If you have stains on your face for stains, then regular use of aloe vero will be beneficial for you. It removes unwanted skin patches by regular us
Do you dare to make this natural soap at home? As you can see, making your own aloe vera soap is very simple and will not take long. In the end, you will have an ideal product to take care of your skin . In addition, you will ensure that it does not contain caustic soda. Test it!
If you like this post please share it to Facebook and like our Facebook page.
- Satyajit Ray – The Great Filmmaker, Lifestyle and his Apu Triology
- Thala Ajith kumar biography, Ajith movies, life, awards and everything
- Intermittent fasting for weight loss, Loose weight fast and safely. Method
- Arijit Singh songs, Biography, journey, awards and all details