National Scholarship Portal
The Government of India has launched a National Scholarship Portal with the intention of providing financial assistance to students to continue their studies. The National Scholarship Portal application is available to Indian students who need financial assistance in the field of academics.Table of Contents
The National Scholarship Portal works as a mission mode project related to the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), so more people can take advantage of it. Here we are providing all the details about NSP. The official website for NSP is www.scholarships.gov.in. Or www.national scholarship portal.
NSP Student Login Version 2.0 is a unique and simple platform designed for students.
National Scholarship Portal 2.0 2019 is a new and less complex website for students that informs them about the available national. Scholarship in an efficient and transparent manner.
The main objective of the National Scholarship Portal 2.0 is to introduce streaming, automation and effective management of activity related to application processing, receipt, approval and disbursement of centrally sponsored national scholarship schemes for Indian students.
What you should know about NSP portal
This NSP portal is a digital scholarship platform that offers a number of scholarships offered by the central government, state governments and various government agencies, such as the University Grants Commission (UGC), AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), and others.
The National Scholarship Portal is a single entry point for enabling various services, approval and disbursement of application of students and application of various scholarships to students.
With the help of this National Scholarship Portal , students can get complete information about all scholarship related issues / questions from the section at the bottom of this page, which is well-tailored by the team. www.recruitmentinboxx.com
The objective of this initiative is to provide the best and transparent services for quick and effective disposal of scholarship applications. The funds are directly transferred to the beneficiaries’ accounts without any spread. In this article, we will examine the details of the National Scholarship Portal.
This national scholarship portal is to be taken in India. If you are an international student and wish to study in India,
This national scholarship portal is open to Indian students. If you are looking for a fully funded scholarship to study anywhere in the world 2019/2020 fully funded scholarship – apply now
The NSP portal hosts some 50 fellowships among registered scholarship holders on the platform. According to officials, the platform has so far helped the government to award scholarships and funds in excess of INR 2000 crores. The platform has over 125 lakh applications, including 105 lakh applications.
Why National Scholarship Portal
What was the need to create this portal? This is a clear question in your mind. The major purpose behind its creation included the NSP portal –
- To ensure that scholarships are being provided to students on time
- Central and State Government Scholarships to provide a common platform for both
- To create a transparent scholarly database
- To avoid duplication while processing applications
- Consistent with the diversity of scholarships and their criteria
- To ensure application of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
How is NSP beneficial for students?
The following are the numerous benefits of NSP for students:
1) Simple process for students
- Information on all scholarships is provided under a common umbrella.
- Single integrated application for all scholarships.
2) better transparency
- The system suggests plans for which a student is eligible.
- Imitation is reduced to a great extent.
3) helps in standardization
- Master data for institutes and courses at all India level.
- Processing of scholarship.
4) NSP acts as a decision support system (DSS) for various ministries and departments as the updated information is available on demand.
100) Comprehensive MIS system to monitor every stage of scholarship i.e. from student registration to funds distribution.
National Scholarship Portal | NSP portal 2020 application form
Take a look at the scholarship schemes under the National Scholarship Portal:
Students should be informed that the National Scholarship Portal application form has to be filled for all application schemes through the National Scholarship Portal. This process has reduced the burden of filling multiple application forms for various scholarships. Now, only one form has to be filled under the NSP portal for all scholarship schemes.
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-matric scholarship scheme
- Encouragement of girls for secondary education
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for Higher Level Education for Scheduled Caste Students
- Pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities
- Post-matric scholarship for students with disabilities
- Scheme for award of scholarship under Cine / Mines / LSMD / Bidi and IOMC Workers Welfare Fund
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
What are the various scholarships offered by NSP?
The NSP offers scholarships under various government ministries and departments. Please refer to the following table which highlights some of the scholarship of NSP. Each scholarship awarded is also strict against its guidelines.
Documents required for National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 20
- date of birth
- Religion code
- Category Code (SC / ST / OBC Etc)
- Disability Flag (True / False)
- mobile number
- Aadhaar Number
- Aadhaar Enrollment Number (if not Aadhaar)
- Aadhaar Enrollment Date (if not Aadhaar)
- Branch IFSC Code
- Bank account number
- Mother’s name
- father’s name
- Annual family income
- Domicile State
- Domicile District
- Ministry code
- Scholarship / Fellowship Name
- Plan-specific Special ID 22 Early Years of Scholarship
- Scholarship duration in years
- DISE / AISHE Code
- School / College State
- School / College District
- School / college name
- Scholarship Category (Pre / Post Matriculation)
- Current course name
- Scholarship amount transferred
- Scholarship Payment Date
- Fund transfer method
- PFMS Scheme Code
- PFMS Beneficiary ID
Apply online National Scholarship Portal :
For National Scholarship Portal registration, students are required to register themselves through the student login panel. After registration, fill the academic and other mandatory details in the application form. After these steps, they will get to see all the list of scholarships for which they are eligible.
Nowadays the National Scholarship Portal has provided online form facility for the students and then it is also easy for them to transfer the amount to the student’s account. To get the benefit of government scholarship, first of all, students have to log in and register in the panel and after that they have to fill in all the details, after being asked they can see the lists for which they are valid scholarship for.
Follow the given steps to apply for online scholarship
First of all, you need to open National Scholarship Portal
Here we are giving all the details about the application form given below for all the students and we are requesting that all the details be correct and proper.
Find the option below
- National Scholarship Portal Student Login: Students login first on the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal login section.
- Registration: Then all the required details have to be filled and registered. Like the following image, you can see on your display.
- Temporary Registration Number: After registration, a 20 digit temporary registration number will be given to the applicant once the details are required.
- The applicant gets a permanent registration number through SMS on mobile. The old temporary number is not valid when they complete the registration process.
Account Logging: Candidates can use their temporary registration number and their date of birth for admission to the National Scholarship Portal.
Fill the details : After logging in on the National Scholarship Portal, the applicant will have to fill the details given below, along with the use of the temporary number and date of birth.
- Personal details and bank account details : Here students are required to enter the correct personal and bank details as the government transfers the scholarship amount to the respective filled bank account number.
Educational details : Here students are required to enter basic details about past and present academic details.
Details of the scheme : The list of scholarship scheme according to the validity of the students is shown in the display. And also about the educational qualification and field of a student.
Documents for upload: Candidates can apply for one or more scholarships. After selecting the awarded scholarship compared to the next page, the list of documents to be submitted appears on the screen.
Contact Details: To complete all the process, the applicant has to submit his correct contact details.
Print Application Form : After completing the whole process you can select the ‘Print Your Application’ button to get a print out of the form. If an applicant wants to check the status of their application, they can ‘check their status’
National scholarship portal application submission process
It is necessary to fill the form in the appropriate format. Before submission, they have to check and confirm the completed form and if there is any error or mistake should be done properly. Because they are not allowed to make any changes in their registered details after submission. A candidate has not sent a hard copy to the NSP but has sent it only by clicking on the submit button.
National Scholarship Portal 2.0 Status
We will show you how to check National Scholarship Portal 2.0 Status Online 2019. First of all, you have to search on the official website of Google NSP 2.0. Find the login option and fill the box with your application ID and password or do not remember to fill the captcha box. After logging in NSP 2.0 you will be able to see your NSP 2.0 status. A list will appear and next to each list you will see a box with the right or wrong symbol if you see the right symbol which means that the process is complete and if you see an incorrect symbol it means that the process is still complete Has not happened.
Learn how to apply for National Scholarship Portal through video tutorial, this video has been provided on the official website of NSP 2019. Ravi Shankar Prasad, India’s Minister of Communications and Information Technology, posted this video on his Twitter account since 2014. Watch this video to apply online National Scholarship 2019.
List of scholarship for which application is open under National Scholarship Portal
Ministry of Minority Affairs
|Scholarship name||To apply last date|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||3l St October 2020|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||3l St October 2020|
|Merit-cum-Means Scholarships for vocational and technical courses C.S.||3l St October 2020|
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
|Scholarship name||To apply last date|
|Pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities||3l St October 2020|
|Post-matric scholarship for students with disabilities||3l St October 2020|
|Scholarship for higher education for disabled students||3l St October 2020|
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
|Scholarship name||To apply last date|
|Top-class education scheme for SC students||Last week of october 2020|
Ministry of Labor and Employment
|Scholarship name||To apply last date|
|Post-matriculation scheme for award of scholarship under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund||Last week of october 2020|
|Post-matriculation scheme for award of scholarship under Cine Workers Welfare Fund||Last week of october 2020|
|Post-matriculation scheme for award of scholarship under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund||Last week of october 2020|
|Post-matriculation scheme for award of scholarship under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund||Last week of october 2020|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Scholarship under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund||Last week of september 2020|
|Pre-matriculation scheme for scholarship under Cine Workers Welfare Fund||Last week of september 2020|
|Pre-matriculation scheme for scholarship under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund||Last week of september 2020|
National Scholarship NSP Portal Rates
Candidates can check the scholarship rate for minority students from the table given below.
|Type of financial aid||Hostel rate||Rate for day scholar|
|Maintenance allowance (for a period of 10 months only)||Rupees. 10,000 / – per year (Rs. 1000 / – per month)||Rupees. 5000 / – per year (Rs. 500 / – per month)|
|course fee||Rupees. 20,000 / – per annum or actual, whichever is less.||Rupees. 20,000 / – per annum or actual, whichever is less.|
|The total||Rupees. 30,000 / –||Rupees. 25,000 / –|
Tracking nsp application status
Once you successfully submit the NSP online application form, you will need to take a printout of the application form by clicking on the ‘Your Print Your Application’ tab. You can check the status of your scholarship application by clicking on the ‘Check Your Status’ tab on the NSP portal.
Please check eligibility criteria for various schemes before applying for the scholarship.
One of the most frequently asked questions about the National Scholarship Portal application process is whether Aadhaar number is mandatory for NSP application process? The answer is no ‘. Aadhaar number is not mandatory to apply for scholarship through National Scholarship Portal. All eligible candidates who wish to avail NSP scholarship can register themselves using any of the following three things / documents:
- Base number
- Enrollment ID
- Bank passbook
However, it should be noted that applications for NSP scholarships can only be submitted online.
National Scholarship Portal Login:
The National Scholarship Portal version 2.0 (NSP-2.0) is a unique and simplified platform designed to help students avail of academic scholarship in an efficient and transparent manner.
Salient Features of National Scholarship Status
- Students can file their application online and apply (anywhere / for state-sponsored scholarship schemes), anywhere anytime
- Students can view / track the status of their own application with the user ID and password generated by the system.
Students can renew their application with the same credential (student ID / password)
- The uploading of documents by students in support of their claims (eg income, marksheet, bank account details, category, caste certificate, etc.) should be enabled for easy verification and transparency.
- Provision of SMS and e-mail alerts to stake holders like Institution and students in various stages of processing
- Renewal of applications by institutions only – by importing applications from previous year
- Role-unique login ID and password will be made available to all stakeholders
- Auto and bulk processing of scholarship applications by the institute
- Easy Scholarship Approval Process for Approval Authority
- Automatic disbursement of scholarship in student’s bank account
- Easy monitoring of scholarship by department and state authority
National Scholarship Portal Login Importance for Students:
Various scholarships are provided to the students by the National Scholarship Portal. Know below the key benefits of NSP portal:
- This simplified the scholarship process for the students.
- This portal improves transparency of various schemes.
- It helps in the processing of scholarship.
- The portal acts as a decision support system for various ministries as well as departments.
- Disbursement of scholarships at all levels in order to support the National Scholarship Portal MIS system.
National Scholarship Portal Deadline
The NSP portal is extremely useful for students as it improves transparency and provides a simple application process. Last date for scholarship listed on NSP. Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities: The last date for this scholarship is 30th September as listed on the National Scholarship Portal.
Frequently Asked Questions about National Scholarship Portal Registration
Is Aadhar Card mandatory for filling the National Scholarship Portal application?
Aadhaar number is not mandatory for applying or filling the National Scholarship Portal. Students can register themselves using Aadhaar number or enrollment ID or bank passbook.
Who are eligible to apply for national scholarship schemes?
Candidates, who meet the planning guidelines of various ministries, are eligible to apply. Check inside the situation above to see all directions
What is the last date for submission of online application?
You can check on the National Scholarship Portal, closing the dates for acceptance of various scholarship applications.
Can I edit already saved information and for what time?
You can only edit the information until the application is closed. After submitting your application, it will be sent to the next level and you can no longer edit it.
How can I view the details of a particular plan?
To view the details of a particular plan, first, press the Special Ministry from the scroll bar below and press the “More Info” button. Now you will get to see all the details of the plan you want to choose.
How should I open my saved application for editing?
To open your saved application for editing, use the temporary ID. To get the registration ID, the forgotten ID can be used.
Do I have to fill online application in one sitting?
No, you do not have to fill an online application in a meeting. You can fill the online application for as long as you want and until you are completely satisfied that you have entered all the desired fields.
What is a temporary registration ID?
Temporary Registration ID is a reference number given to applicants in online databases as a token of their registration.
Can I apply as a renewal if I am a renewable candidate?
If you are a renewal candidate, you cannot apply afresh. If you try to do so, in that case your application will be rejected.
How do I know the name and address of the Nodal Officer / State Department of my state?
You can know the name and contact details of the Nodal Officer / State Department of all the States / UTs by selecting the option “Services-> Know Your State Nodal Officer”.
How to check the status of my application?
Students can easily check the status of their online application by submitting their permanent ID.
How and when do I know if my application is selected or rejected?
To know whether your application is selected or rejected, sign-up with a permanent registration ID and you will get to see all relevant details.
This is about the National Scholarship Portal. We believe this article is worth sharing with friends.
If you have any comments about this article or any other scholarship our team will respond to you ASAP to use the comment box.
Request- How did you like all information above. Please comment us and tell your friends about our site.
@ LIKE our Facebook page . To read our more posts, please see the related post below.
- 650 Area code, Silicon Valley California, Most powerful code
- Article 370 in Hindi, What is Article 370 in Hindi, tempting
- Multani Mitti usages, 8 benefits, Get beautiful skin
- Amy Jackson: Hot & Sexy actress of Bollywood, Story of 16 Films
- Salman Khan 50 interesting information, Salman Khan age, movie, family
- 125 Happy Mothers Day Shayari in Hindi, 10 Quotes in English