Remove Stretch marks: Having stretch marks in the body is quite natural and there is no such thing as shamarna. Many times we want to cover or lighten them on certain occasions, in such a way you can cover them for some time by using the right beauty products. Some similar tips have been suggested by L’Oreal Paris USA.
Choose the right color character
When it comes to covering stretch marks, correct identification of colors is one of the most important factors. If they are new or purple, use yellow color character to make them appear lighter. If these marks on the body are old, then you do not need any color character, because their color is already lighter than the rest of the skin.
Full Coverage Foundation
Of course, full coverage foundation is essential to cover stretch marks. Their proper use can cover everything from scars to hyperpigmentation.
Make-up Set (Remove Stretch marks)
After covering the stretch marks, you will want to keep it up all day. Do not forget to apply setting powder on the makeup brushes to ensure that the makeup remains intact throughout the day and also has better coverage.
Apply to self-tanner (Remove Stretch marks)
Without makeup, you can cover the deep marks of stretch marks with the help of self-tanner. There is no need to tell, with the help of this, you can make your look dark and according to yourself, you can show yourself different and beautiful.
If you like this post please share it to Facebook and like our Facebook page.
- Liverpool vs West Ham 3-2 in a match for Premier League, Liverpool
- CBD OIL OR cannabis oil, All detail study, advantages, Doses, Risks
- Bhoot Part One Review: The Haunted Ship Review: Vicky Kaushal’s film
- ShubhMangal Zyada Saavdhan Review detail by Critics, 3.5 out of 5
- Maha shivaratri story benefits maha shivaratri story in hindi tamil 2020
- Pop Smoke American rapper was shot and killed by masked miscreants