Top benefits of eating guava: Guava is eaten in winter or summer season. Guava is called guava in the English language. Guava has many health related benefits. Guava is considered very good especially for the stomach.
Vitamin c is found in plenty in guava, due to which it has many benefits for our skin too. Due to being cheap, it is also called the apple of the poor. Its benefits cannot be gauged from its price. Rich in sugar, vitamins and minerals, this fruit is also used as a home remedy to treat many diseases.
Magnesium from guava helps our body absorb essential nutrients from food. There are many health benefits of eating guava which we have mentioned below: –
Benefits of eating Guava
Guava fruit is delicious and rich in nutrients. In countries of Europe and America, it is said that if you eat some guava for one season, you will not have to go to the doctor for the whole year. From this, you can get an idea of how beneficial guava is.
1. Guava is very good for our stomach and digestion. Doctors who are suffering from constipation also advise them to eat guava. This super food improves metabolism which helps in digestion of food. People who have stomach and acidity problems should eat guava after eating.
2. Guava also helps our brain to keep functioning smoothly. This fruit contains vitamins b3 and b6 which maintains blood attack better and is also beneficial for our veins. For this reason, pregnant women are also advised to eat guava regularly so that the child’s brain is fully developed.
3. Eating guava is also advised to avoid fatal disease like cancer. Consumption of this fruit prevents cancer cells. And it contains a powerful antioxidant called lycopene, which removes such harmful substances from the body which later lead to cancer.
4. Vitamin A is very good for the eyes and guava is a high source of vitamin a. So if your eyesight is weak then start eating guava. Eating carrots with it will also help.
5. Potassium is also present in this magnificent fruit. Which helps in keeping the blood pressure under control in our body. A guava contains an equal amount of potassium in a banana.
6. Guava leaves are anti-inflammatory and antibacterial which works by killing germs and eliminating infection. Therefore, guava leaves become an effective home remedy for dental problems. Chewing guava leaves can relieve toothache. Apart from this, guava juice is also very beneficial for the treatment of gingivitis and mouth ulcers.
7. The problem of obesity is increasing in India and even in reducing it, guava plays an important role. Sugar is a major factor in weight gain and eating guava helps in absorbing sugar, which helps in both obesity reduction and sugar control.
8. Guava juice also acts as an antibacterial agent. Drinking Guava juice removes harmful toxins and bacteria from your body.
9. Guava can serve as a boon for women who are troubled by infertility or any other problem of not having a child. Folate is found in guava which increases the fertility in women.
10. Guava is a fruit rich in vitamin c, carotene, and antioxidants. Which is quite beneficial for your skin. Guava pulp is also used in many beauty products. So add guava to your diet to get beautiful soft glowing skin.